15 March 2006

work work work, i hate work

Unlike strange people like Steve Day who actually enjoy studying, today i am mostly hating it. Why does the University like to lure us into a false sense of security for most of the year by giving us a very minimal workload, and then cram possibly half the years work into 2 weeks?? Not only that, but it's at that time when the social calendar takes a turn for the better and lots of interesting events i cannot possibly turn down turn up as well. I'm making a salad tomorrow for the band playing at Time, how exciting!! Also have been given opportunity to record and EP on Friday on a big fancy recording thingy. Ideas for songs anyone that i can write between squeezing out psychological jargon into my proposal due in tomorrow? WHY OH WHY THIS WEEK?!!
Prayer for grace, sanity and a miracle at this moment in time would be greatly appreciated.

I love you all.

1 comment:

Steven said...

I don't like studying!

I like writing and researching essays and papers. There's a subtle but very important difference.

I actually hate studying. I love my course but the approach I take to study really annoys me.