16 October 2007

Pretentious poetry and how much i hate it

It really does make me angry, i was going to write some just to make my point but i'm acutally having quite a good day today compared to yesterday and i dont want to spoil it for myself. But can i recommend the haiku-o-matic to bring hours of fun.

('...Haiku is a classical japanese poetry form with a rich history, but this isn't a history lesson. The standard haiku format is a triplet of lines containing five, seven, and five syllables per respective line. When haiku is done well, it can be very good... When haiku is done poorly, it can be very very bad.')

Sultry Ms. Pac-Man,
Slinking away from the ghosts,
Injesting pellets.
....
Old food in the fridge,
Unidentifiable,
I am scared of it.
....
Stuck for many days,
The wrong side of an s-bend,
Where is my plunger?
Ok so these ones aren't mine, but you get the picture.
:)

No comments: